| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Windhoek in September is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of H2O is transfered across an average of 0 days.
- The blue above Windhoek is very sunny with an average of an appreciable 10:21 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:00.
- There are approximately 1:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Windhoek September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Windhoek, Namibia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Windhoek: