| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Windhoek in October is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of H2O is deposited during on average 2 days.
- In October the blue above Windhoek is very sunny having an average of an appreciable 10:17 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:40.
- There are approximately 2:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82% of daylight hours and cloudy 18% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Windhoek October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Windhoek, Namibia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Windhoek: