| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Windhoek in November is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 4 days.
- The heavens above Windhoek are nice and sunny with on balance a considerable 9:34 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:24 long with an average length of 13:13.
- There are approximately 3:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Windhoek November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Windhoek, Namibia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Windhoek: