| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Windhoek in May is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of fluid is unloaded across on average 1 day.
- In May the skies in Windhoek are very sunny having on balance a substantial, 10:00 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:50 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 11:02.
- There are approximately 0:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 91.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 8.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Windhoek May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Windhoek, Namibia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Windhoek: