| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Windhoek in March is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 81mm (3.2in) of water is transfered during an average of 8 days.
- In March the blue above Windhoek is sunny with on average a sizable 9:05 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 12:15.
- There are approximately 3:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Windhoek March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Windhoek, Namibia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Windhoek: