| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Windhoek in June is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in June is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid is deposited during on average 0 days.
- The skies in Windhoek are nice and sunny having on average a substantial, 9:58 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 10:50 long with an average length of 10:46.
- There are approximately 0:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 93.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 6.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Windhoek June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Windhoek, Namibia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Windhoek: