| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Windhoek in July is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water is discharged during an average of 0 days.
- In July the skies in Windhoek are glorious having on average an appreciable 10:30 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:45 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 10:53.
- There are approximately 0:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 97.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 2.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Windhoek July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Windhoek, Namibia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Windhoek: