| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Windhoek in January is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 77mm (3in) of H2O descends during on average 8 days.
- In January the blue above Windhoek is sunny with on average a considerable 9:17 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 13:20.
- There are approximately 3:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Windhoek January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Windhoek, Namibia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Windhoek: