| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Windhoek in February is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 73mm (2.9in) of liquid tumbles during an average of 9 days.
- In February the blue above Windhoek is moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:11 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:36 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 12:53.
- There are approximately 4:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Windhoek February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Windhoek, Namibia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Windhoek: