| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Windhoek in December is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of fluid is released across an average of 6 days.
- In December the heavens above Windhoek are sunny with an average of a sizable 9:11 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:24 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 13:29.
- There are approximately 4:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Windhoek December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Windhoek, Namibia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Windhoek: