| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Windhoek in August is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid tumbles across on average 0 days.
- In August the blue above Windhoek is radiant having on average a hefty 11:00 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:05 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 11:21.
- There are approximately 0:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 97.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 2.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Windhoek August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Windhoek, Namibia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Windhoek: