| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Windhoek in April is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with infrequent rain. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of water is transfered across on average 3 days.
- The heavens above Windhoek are quite sunny having on balance a sizable 8:48 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:35.
- There are approximately 2:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Windhoek April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Windhoek, Namibia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Windhoek: